There are two pages in the PDF file. The first is for printing through a service such as Vistaprint and the second is a reversed image for printing at home.
Printing at home:
- Print on Avery’s Transfer Paper 08938 or other transfer paper.
- Check the printing instructions – some are only compatible with ink jet printers. Follow the rest of the instructions to iron onto t-shirt.
Outsource it all (and save some money!):
- I can handle the printing and have the physical t-shirt shipped to you.
- Please contact me through Etsy or via email. I will send you a quote with different options and your t-shirt proof so you have the specifics up front.
- As a volume printer, I am eligible for discounts not offered to the public and can pass those along to you.