There are two sets of files – one is for full bleed printing and the other is for printing 10 cards per page. The front and back designs are in separate files so you can choose to print only the front design or both.
Cutting by hand:
- Freehand with scissors
- Straight edge and exacto knife
- Paper cutter
How to skip the cutting:
- Print the full page design on Avery Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards 5871 (for inkjets) or 8871 (for laserjets).
- You can purchase them at office supply stores or from Amazon.com.
Order printed cards:
- Many office supply stores and online printers offer the option to upload a custom design for standard business cards.
- Upload the full bleed files when prompted.
Outsource it all (and save some money!):
- I can handle the printing and have the physical cards shipped to you.
- Please contact me with the number of cards that you need and the date by which you need them. I will send you a quote with your invitation proof so you have the specifics up front.
- As a volume printer, I am eligible for discounts not offered to the public and can pass those along to you.