You will receive two formats – one has two cards per 8.5″x11″ page for more economical, DIY printing. The other is full bleed, meaning it has an extra 1/8″ of design on each edge. This format is best when ordering pre-cut cards.
Print at home:
- Print at home or office supply/printing store
- Cut to size
- Freehand with scissors
- Straight edge and exacto knife
- Paper cutter
The second and third PDF files have one page each – one each for the front and back designs. This file is formatted for full-bleed printing and will print one invitation per page. You can follow the above instructions, or have it done for you.
- There are many local and online services that will print cards for you such as office supply stores and photo printing shops.
- I recommend cardstock and not photo paper.
Outsource it all (and save some money!):
- I can handle the printing and have the physical cards shipped to you
- Please contact with the number of cards that you need and the date by which you need them. I will send you a quote with your invitation proof so you have the specifics up front.
- As a volume printer, I am eligible for discounts not offered to the public and can pass those along to you.